Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday night

Ok, so there was a misunderstanding. Kathryn wasn't the baby that was coming off the vent today. I tried not to be disappointed, but I think I was a little bit!! I guess we have waited this long, what's a few more weeks, but it was just a little hard to hear that we weren't the ones. No other changes - Kathryn is still taking 26 ccs and is 3 pounds, 3 ounces. She is doing well and just hanging steady!!

Please pray for Kathryn (and my patience with the ventilator!)

Kelly

2 comments:

Kate said...

Good things come to those who wait. Don't you HATE when people say things like that!!! I do! I am so sorry for your disappointment; I know how hard that is. I rejoice in the miracle that Kathryn continues to live and grow. God is good.

Andrew and Lauren Hess said...

Hang in there! I can feel that her time is just around the corner.