Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thank you!!

I can't believe that I forgot to say thank you to so many of you!! Greg and I both have recevied countless emails and compliments on how well we are handling this experience. This really is an emotional ride, but you guys have supported our family so much!! It's hard some days to keep our frustrations in check, but we know that this is all temporary!! Thanks to some of you who have emailed and said how proud you are that I am handling my emotions so well. We have become very close to some other families in this same experience and they were our rock when we faced our hard times and now we try to be strong and stable for them too!!

Thanks so much for checking in on us and Kathryn!! With all of our prayers, we will bring her home very soon!!

Kelly

No comments: