Monday, November 26, 2007

Day 126 - Monday, November 26, 2007

It is with great excitement that I write that we may have a come home date for Kathryn!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called this afternoon to check on her and they said that she is doing just fine and that they were trying some new things with her oxygen in preparation for her to go home - excuse me, what!!!?? Anyway, they are working on weening her oxygen to a point that she would come home (with oxygen) very soon - like the earliest would be Monday December 10!!!!! (That's two weeks!!) Do you know that my mind is already reeling at the things I need to do in the next two weeks now. And the preparation we need to do for her homecoming!!

Anyway, today is a wonderful day in this great big roller coaster!! It's like we are riding to the home stretch - but this is one ride that I never want to take again!!

I can NOT believe that my baby girl may be home 2 weeks from tonight!!

Please pray for Kathryn!!

Kelly

No comments: