Thursday, November 15, 2007

Day 115 - Thursday, November 15, 2007

Kathryn is up to 20 ccs of Enfamil and 10 ccs of Neocate. She seems to love her two bottles a day - I got to see them both today and they let us give her a bottle tonight!! Since Greg was generous enough to let me be the first one to hold her, I let him be the first to give a bottle. She took it in 20 minutes with Greg and very little spillage!! Great job for dad!! They also dropped her to 1 1/2 liters on her cannula instead of 2 liters. I don't know a lot about that, but it is a ween, so I assume a good step towards doing it by herself!!

Please continue to pray for Kathryn!

Kelly

2 comments:

Andrew and Lauren Hess said...

She is on her way home!

Aunt Donna said...

What a true miracle! Just think, in no time at all she'll be gnawing on chicken drumsticks! Hope to meet her and see all of you soon. Much love, Aunt Donna and Granny