Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Day 128 - Wednesday, November 28

Last night I was able to help give Kathryn a bath!! It was so funny to see her tiny little self naked as a jaybird. She is absolutely adorable!! She was so wide awake and loved it!! She was also weighed with us there and she is up to 4 pounds 2.2 ounces - absolutely huge!!! We met with our potential nanny last night and we really liked her. We are talking with some of her previous families, but she has 13 years experience (at least) of child care experience! She was very nice. Hopefully she's a great fit for us, but we'll do some more talking with her first. We were also supposed to meet with the pulmonologist today and he couldn't make it. (I found out after I had waited on him for almost 1 1/2 hours.) Anyway, he should be there tomorrow at 9am so Greg is going to be at the hospital to meet with him and hear his thoughts. We will be following up with him for a while at Children's Hospital so we might as well get to know him now!

Greg had a meeting in Auburn today for a project he has been working on for almost 2 years. It seems that it went fairly well and I'm sure that it is nice to see 2 years of efforts laid on the table!! I have also been talking with my bosses and have been able to discuss some alternate work hours with them for my return to work (after my 8 week FMLA leave). It seems like things are falling into place - relatively speaking!!

I have been trying to finish all my Christmas shopping and errand running that I know I need to do so that I don't need to go anywhere except doctors offices when Kathryn comes home! (and small errands as long as someone else is staying with Kathryn so I don't get her out) As you can imagine, it will probably be a while before Kathryn enters the doors of the great "Target" or any of those other stores we all love so much!!

We are so blessed! Please continue to pray for Kathryn that she may continue to grow big and strong and be ready to come home to her Mommy and Daddy. I miss her and I can't wait to have the four of us together at home!!!! (Won't that be great?)

Kelly

No comments: