Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

Greg went back to work today for the first time since Kathryn came home on the 22nd of December. It was so nice to have all that time together as a family to bond!! But this too should be a wonderful chapter and trying to feel a sense of normalcy!

Madelyn has been home all this time too (away from school). She enjoyed being home with her baby sister and spending time with Greg and I. She also was able to spend some fun times with my mom and Billy at times when Greg and I needed some rest. I know that she is ready though to see her friends again.

Kathryn has an appointment today with the pulmonologist at 1:00. Our first visit to Children's Hospital! (And of course, since I have to get my preemie with lung issues out of the house, it would just so happen to be below freezing today!) Anyway, please pray for good results at the doctor. Maybe he can make some adjustments to Kathryn's medicines or treatments so that she can get back down to 1/2 liter on her oxygen!

Kelly

No comments: