Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday happenings

Greg and Kathryn continue to hang in there at the hospital as Maddie and I have been at home. She and I had breakfast with Nini and Pawpaw this morning at Chappy's and then headed to Alex Redmond's race car birthday party!! Maddie seemed to have a great time. After a few quick errands, we have been at home letting Maddie rest while I have been cooking!! I got some things at the store for some crock pot and oven meals and we now have Chili, Pot Roast, and Turkey and Veges ready for three dinners this week (or maybe more depending on left overs)!! It felt great to do some cooking!! I also picked up some lunches to keep on hand there in the hospital freezer so we should have some easy things there for the week as we settle in at Children's.

Greg said that Kathryn continues to require 3 liters of O2 and the doctors seem unsure as to why so we will just hang in there.

Kelly

No comments: