Friday, August 3, 2007

The ballerina and the 1 pounder

Well, Kathryn continues to grow! She hit 1 pound yesterday morning on August 2 and as of this morning, she is 1 pound 2 ounces. She is still doing the same otherwise, but the growth is so exciting!!

I was released from the hospital yesterday afternoon around 4:00. My blood pressures are doing much better, but still not stellar!! They are controlled right now with medication which we hope will be a temporary thing. Normally it will take several weeks or a few months to get back under control following PIH, but some never do return to normal. In the grand scheme of things, I think that this is something I can definitely deal with either way. I just feel lucky that this is the only thing I currently have to deal with!! I am keeping a blood pressure diary and go back to that doctor in one week to see how they think I am doing.


Here is a new picture of Kathryn (not much change other than the 4 new ounces, but she does have a new bed too):



Maddie started ballet yesterday too! Here's a picture!

Kelly



1 comment:

Kate said...

Congratulations on the one pound mark!! What a triumph! Maddie looks precious and just like a real ballerina.

Kate Sawyer