Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Still no news

This is Kelly again - I have about 10 minutes away from the room since Sunday and it is wonderful!!! So I am over at the Harbour where they are celebrating February birthdays!! (My birthday is Sunday so of course I snagged a celebratory piece of cake!)

The CF Test came back showing that she did not produce enough sweat to get any results so they are repeating it tomorrow. They also told us that they are fine with the tubes in her ears but that they would suggest waiting several months until her lungs are more stable. The current plan is a possible discharge of Friday and a family meeting with Drs. Rowe and Lozano tomorrow at 11:00 to discuss the long term plan for Kathryn.

Please keep us in your prayers. And I am feeling a little relief from my surgery, but am still experiencing some discomfort.

Faithfully, Kelly

No comments: