Kathryn was readmitted to Children's yesterday afternoon because at 2 liters of oxygen, she could not hold her sats. She is on observation right now and they plan to do some procedures tomorrow - a nasal swab to test for viral infections and an upper GI study to see if reflux is an issue for her. They also may do a sleep study since she drops her sats more at night.
We are so tired of the ins and outs of hospitals!! We would like to get somewhere and stay put!! Please pray for clarity for the doctors. At this point, I think that it is one of two things. Either she has another issue they aren't aware of (thus the route towards testing for viral infection, reflux, and sleep study) or the mix of her medicines is still not right for her!! At any rate, I feel like we are living in an episode of House and the doctors are trying to figure out what is wrong. I hope that they get it soon.
And, by the way, now I am sick!!
Please pray for all of us!!