Thursday, May 15, 2008

Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow

We received a phone call last night from some new friends that we have had the pleasure of knowing since the birth of our baby girls, Kathryn and Addie. Addie has been in the hospital (both Brookwood and Childrens) since birth, which is about 7 months. The family finally received news yesterday that they were able to take their baby girl home to Cullman for the first time today!! So welcome home Penn Family!!!!

At our house, we had Maddie's church choir program last night where all the kid's choirs sang. Maddie's choir, the Cherub Choir, sang three songs including the Tarzan song, My God is so great, and the third one escapes me (what a bad mother!!) Nini, Pawpaw, and Nana came too and then we went to dinner afterwards. Kathryn really enjoyed the singing and watched a lot!! She also enjoyed playing with the program!

Today was Maddie's (2 1/2 hour) dress rehearsal for her dance recital this Saturday. Of 21 groups, Maddie's is #19. It was a pleasant 2 1/2 hours, but at least I had the pleasure of Jen and Lisa's company - Maddie's two best friend's moms'!! (Smile)

Thanks for checking in on us!! We are keeping busy for sure! We are awaiting family from out of town this weekend as we celebrate Maddie's dance recital on Saturday and Kathryn's baptism this upcoming Sunday. It will definitely be a busy weekend !!

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me." erma bombeck

Faithfully, Kelly

No comments: