So I had this idea over the holidays to share my grown up Christmas List. I know that Christmas is officially over, but I still wanted to share. Maybe you can share yours too - either here or on your own blog.
1. First and foremost, I pray for everyone to have a wonderful relationship with our father and our savior.
2. I pray for each marriage to be a celebration of the covenant we make to each other as we vow to love, cherish, trust, and obey each other. I pray that we continue to make Christ the center of our marriages and that we love each other unconditionally each day.
3. I pray that my children see each day the love that Mommy and Daddy have for each other and for them. I pray that that they live a happy and fulfilling life and that hurt stays far away from them. I pray for their safety and for their health.
4. I pray for this economy to turn around soon. I pray for those losing jobs and homes and that they can find some stabilization. I pray for those with jobs and homes still in tact to continue making wise decisions and living as simply as they can for a little while.
5. I pray for peace for all of us - just simple peace.
And last, but certainly not least,
6. I pray for Pediatric Specialists to soon be able to pick up all their oxygen equipment so that my youngest daughter can go everywhere she wants to and no longer be limited by oxygen cords. I pray that the rest of her life she knows no limits - anywhere.
I'm a firm believer that some of the best gifts are those that can't be wrapped in a beautiful package beneath the tree. These to me are some of the best gifts.