Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wacky Week

Kathryn is taking to the Pediasure a little bit, but not like gangbusters. I called her nutritionist yesterday and they are prescribing a baby dosage of Periactin for her. This is an appetite stimulant to hopefully help encourage her to eat like a crazy woman!! I hope to pick it up today and get her started on it right away and be able to report next week that we have a small semblance of a porker! (Hear me when I say that I am joking - I hardly believe that Kathryn will be referred to as a "porker" for quite some time in her life!)

Last weekend, we sorta stayed quiet around here. Maddie had a birthday party to go to on Saturday and Sunday afternoon was our church Trunk or Treat! Maddie dressed as Daphne from Scooby Doo and Kathryn is a chicken. I will try to post pictures soon!

We have a crazy fun filled week this week also! Last night, I took Maddie to see High School Musical 3 - very cute movie!! Tonight is our last soccer game of the season (and thus a party)!! Tomorrow night is choir, Thursday we do trick or treating at Greg's work in the afternoon, and Friday is Maddie's Halloween party and parade at school and then trick or treating that night! Whew!! Then on Saturday we collapse!! Actually, I will spend a fair amount of time each weekend from here on out engrossed in study as I prepare for my certification exam on November 18!!

Anyway, that's our world this week!

Kelly

1 comment:

Kate said...

Busy, busy. Hope you get a chance to relax soon.